From this compliance and security training program you will:
- Examine the security aspects of the SOX legislation with emphasis on key sections and critical compliance steps.
- Examine the COBIT security baseline. Learn about FISMA, NERC CSS, and the HIPAA Security Rule.
- Step through the core requirements of PCI DSS. Analyze the international security standard, ISO 27001, ISO 27002, ISO 27799 and others.
- Learn about authentication requirements in published guidance documents.
- Examine California's SB 1386, SB 541, AB 1950, AB 1298, AB 211 and other U.S. State information security related regulations.
- Understand the security certification and accreditation process for U.S. federal information systems. This is an important requirement for business associates worldwide.
- Review international regulations including PIPEDA, PIP, European Union's DPD and EC Directive, Australia's Privacy Act, and the UK's Data Protection Act, Freedom of Information Act.
- Step through the FTC final rules and guidelines for implementing FACTA.
- Step through processes for conducting a comprehensive risk analysis and vulnerability assessments.
- Review key contingency compliance requirements for developing the framework for disaster recovery and emergency mode operation plans.